lenkalynnlinda@copyrights. Powered by Blogger.

Life is not easy

After graduating, I never imagine how is my life would be. People always says "Future is Unpredictable" yes..that's is so true. Because it was happened to me. I've end up in GEMS the course that I never imagine I would joined. So funny, my life had changed after I join this courses. I mean CHANGE hahaha....totally change...Owh goshhh...things really happen beyond our human thinking. God always had His own plan and His plan is greater than what we had plan in our mind.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

 After attending GEMS for part 1 I've proceed to GEMS part 2 (Internship). Part 2 is more challenging. As God put me at the place that one again never across my mind...hahaha I've end up with having Intern in the company that I never thought before and it's not in my application either. Hahaha.... I think God had a greater plan for me, as it was not located in my hometown. 

It's totally challenging for me, as I had nobody here. I have to be independent. Thank God because I know He send me ANGEL to help me and also to protect me. With some help from my friends =) I'm able to find the shelter. A place to stay and it was nearby to my workplace. But life is not as easy as what we think. Because for some reason I've to move to a better place to stay. Now my though journey has begin. But I took it as the positive learning process. Because the way we view the challenge will help us to minimize the pain. hehe....

But I believe all the trial that I've to face is the lesson from God that will help me to be more matured. My relationship with God also being improved. I put my 100% TRUST in Him...in JESUS. Because He never leave me, He gave me strength when I'm totally weak. I know He Love me more, because His plan in really greater. Thing's always happen or end up with miracle. All things is possible in His name. "Thank You Lord for protecting me all the time".....

I know without God I'm nothing. He is the only God that I can believe. The Living God. Hopefully, others can see His miracle, His love, abundant love by Abba father, My Redeemer, My provider and My Savior. This Journey is still in the long way and I need God to be beside me and walk with me. =) God please stay by my side.          

0 comments:

Post a Comment


    Myspace Glitter Text

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital